Login to Your Online Store Admin Dashboard go to Catalog Section>>Products>>select Downloadable under the Product Type
– Select Attribute Family
– Enter the SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) of the product which is unique to every product.
For example “test-test”
– Click to Save Product
Now once you will click on the Save Product button, you will be redirected to the next page where you will find the several new settings as shown in the below image.
Enter the name of the product
This will be the end of the URL, for example, http://eonenethk.shoppanther.com/page/insert one page url ( xx is URL key )
You can select the Tax Category from the drop-down list which you want it to be applied with the product.
If you want to feature the product as a new product then select the “New Button” The resulting product will be shown under the New Products section
If you want to show the product under the Featured Products section then select the “featured button”
Select so that the product will be visible on the front end.
Choose so as to make the product enable on your eCommerce store.
Select the guest checkout button to allow the product ordered by the guest customer of the website
Below is the list of the fields you need to fill regarding the product under description.
Enter a short description of the feature of the product
Here you can mention your product in detail.
Below is the list of fields that you need to provide under meta description to make your product easily searchable on search engines.
Provide the main title of the product by which your product will be known as
The meta keyword for the product needs to be provided to improve its searchability on the search engine for specific keywords.
Enter description so that products can easily appear in search engine listing
Insert the price, cost, special price and set the special price date for which special price will be shown on the website
Inventory & Images
* Insert the quantity of the product which is available on your inventory. By default, it is set to 0 and if not provided then the product will not be visible on the front end
* Add the product images, click on Add Images. You can add multiple images for your product.
Allocate your product to the respective category
Here you will need to enter the downloadable information about your product
* Name: Enter the Name of your downloadable products
* Price: Enter the price of the downloadable product
* File: Attached the file
* Upload File
* Insert URL
* Sample: Insert URL/upload file to give the free sample
* Download Allow: Specify the maximum number of downloads
* Enter “0” if you want to allow unlimited downloads to your customer
* Sort Order: Specify the sort order
Moreover, if you want to give a free sample of your product to the customer, add a new link from the Samples section below the Links section.
* Enter the title and attach the sample file
Note** Above you can provide the sample for the specific product or product-wise, however, in the below section you can provide the sample for upcoming new videos, or a small clip of your product
Last but not the least choose the channel to add the virtual product
Product At Front End
The downloadable product will be visible at the front end as shown in the below image: